|Member of the Dagger Society|
|Allies||The Dagger Society|
|Enemies||The Inquisition Axis|
Michel was the most recent recruit to the Dagger Society aside from Adelina. Currently, he is apprenticed to a master painter at the University of Estenzia.
Physical Description Edit
Michel is very lean, and his marking from the blood fever is that his fingernails have become discolored with lines of black and blue.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
He can make any object disappear and reappear in a different location.
- He sometimes mocks Lucent's Beldish accent
- His name could be a reference to Michelangelo, famous artist, sculptor, architect, and poet
- He taught Adelina how to perfect her illusions, and so is somewhat unaffected by her powers as he can tell the difference between reality and illusions.
- His rumored death due to his powers (as said in Raffaele's message) was that he would bleed to death from all the teleporting he does of objects.
- He is the most affected to Gemma's death in the battle of the Daggers and Roses in the south of Tamouran.